Our Japan fragrance is a fresh take on a classic spring scent, Japanese Cherry Blossom. Blooming cherry blossoms are infused with magnolia and rose, while subtle hints of cherry, tonka bean, and sandalwood add depth to this ozonic and airy fragrance.
PLEASE NOTE: Magic Plug refills only work with our Magic Wall Plug devices found HERE
Pick 4 Magic Plug Refills and save by clicking HERE
To use with a Magic Wall Plug device, rotate the warmer’s electric plug, if needed. Unscrew cap from fragrance refill bottle and insert into warmer. Adjust warmer intensity to desired setting.
Replace Magic Plug refill bottles after 30 days. When empty, replace fragrance oil refill bottle with Magic Candle Company refills only. Do not use other refills in your Magic Plug device.
Fragrance oils may collect on top of unit over time. To clean, remove warmer unit from electrical outlet and wipe the top with a damp cloth. Wash hands after handling.
- Use only Magic Candle Company refills for your Magic Plug device
- Unit will not operate properly if positioned sideways or upside down
- Use only properly functioning 120-volt electrical outlets
- Do not place fragrance oil refill bottle or cap on painted, finished or plastic surfaces
- Do not insert into extension cords, multi-plug or three-pong adapters
- Do not obstruct airflow
- Keep away from furniture, bedding and other materials that might present a fire hazard
- Do not insert a Magic Plug unit underneath artwork
- Magic Plugs should always be inserted fully and properly into outlet
- Do not use in small, confined pet areas without adequate ventilation
- If warmer is removed from outlet, separate bottles from unit and store in an UPRIGHT position
Visit our FAQ Page found HERE for more information and tips on how to use and maintain your Magic Wall Plugs.